Thursday, September 30, 2010

Reality



This quote was given to me by a customer as a wedding gift. Don't you love the quote, I was not familiar with it? I guess it has been several light years since I read Dr. Seuss to my children.

And this week I was graced by a visit from my fabulous Hawaiian neighbors, Donna, Wes and 2 year old Krislyn. We had SO much fun. She is a technical wizard par excellence and got my copyrite symbol going again on my computer. Thank you, Donna.

We had fabulous summer weather for their trip to Spokane, sending those beautiful fall day blessings out to all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Just got in to Honolulu and collapsed into bed. First thing I did was check your blog. Can you tell I miss you already? Thanks for a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jan! I ran into this quote a few weeks ago while trying to verify another quote attributed to Dr. Seuss. It appears Seuss makes this quote in Lisa Lipscomb's book "Somewhere in the Middle of Love." I'm glad you had a wonderful visit with a dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete