Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bookmark



I received this bookmark commission from a long time customer about the first of May. After sitting in my recliner chair for 8 weeks, hooked up to a WoundVac machine, I have learned a lot of lessons. Pray more, be joyful, and so thankful for hubby and great friends who have taken care of me, prayed for me, encouraged me, visited me.

I finally have gotten back a little energy. It is so wonderful to be able to do a little calligraphy again. And although this is not super creative, it looks kind of nice sitting on a larger piece of silver foil card stock. The silver foil did not photograph well. Fortunately my customer is a patient woman! Have a happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan! To see the supply list go to www.creativeworkshops.ning.com
    and scroll down to my Calligra-fun class and you will see the supply list. Or you can get to this site by going to my blog and clicking on the Calligra-FUN icon thingy on the right hand side and it will take you there. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jan! this quote is so true! you did a fabulous job lettering it and i'm sure your client will be thrilled! i'm so glad that you're starting to feel a little more energetic.....take good care sweet gal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan,
    You will receive an email which will be an invitation from Gail, the Administrator of Creative Workshops, and there will be a link that will take you to the site for you to get the videos. They are all online and you can click on them and watch them at any time for as long as you want. The instructions are very clear in the email but let me know if you have any trouble.

    ReplyDelete